The Vesuvius Group, LLC is an international collaborative of creatives specializing in developing online environments for community-building, whose mission it is to support institutions and companies that are engaging in projects that make a difference in their member communities and the larger world.
Our experience includes design and implementation of virtual simulation and educational spaces for companies such as Morpheus Media, BeliefNet, Ymere; institutions like the San Francisco Exploratorium and the Chicago Field Museum; educational organizations like the University of Southern California, Ramapo School District, Global Kids, and Kids Connect; and non-profit entities like Virtual Ability. This work has also included integrating virtual spaces with web 2.0 tools, social media web portals and streaming of multimedia content.
- Complete Development
- Project Management
- 3D Architecture and Design
- Programming and Scripting
- Avatar Customization and Animations
- Web Development and Graphic Design
- Social Media and Web 2.0 Tool Integration
- Audio / Video Broadcasting and Production
- Machinima Scriptwriting, Storyboarding, Filming and Editing
- Event Planning and Hosting
We are dedicated to working on projects that enrich and empower online community and we look forward to the opportunity of working collaboratively with you on your next initiative. Feel free to reach out to us by phone at +1.707.VGROUP1(8476871) or email at email@example.com.