Virtual worlds don’t have to be self-contained places. They can be integrated with the web. We can integrate your existing technology, webapps and databases with a virtual world.
Web 2.0 feature integration including fresh content you or we generate using dynamic, updatable tools you already know or we can teach you. We can integrate nearly any platform that produces XML/RSS content.
Some platforms we support:
- – blogging platforms such as WordPress, Movable Type, LiveJournal and sites based on its codebase
- - microblogging platforms such as Twitter, Plurk and Identi.ca
- - photo sharing applications such as Flickr
- - content management systems such as Ning and Joomla
- - courseware systems such as Moodle/Sloodle
- - social network platforms like Ning, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- - application development
- - dynamic content management
- - audio/video streams, RSS syndication, and VOIP